On this page we are featuring artists who discovered Lilly Artis Oilpaints and who use them in their work. We very much appreciate the direct contact with artists and are proud to present some if their works.
Brad Teare began his art career working for the New York Times and United Features Syndicate. He has illustrated books by James Michener and Ann Tyler and has illustrated covers for authors such as Allan Gurganus, Fritz Lieber, and Rafael Yglesias.
In addition to illustration, he has had exhibitions at the Forbes Galleries (in New York City) as well as exhibits at the American Embassy in Poland and The Parsons School of Design in Paris, France.
Thomas was born in 1962 in Marburg.
Studied painting at the Academy of Fine Arts in Munich under Prof. Page and stays each year in the South of France for plein air painting
Most important facts
• 1996 portrait painting (eg Landgrave Moritz of Hesse, Hessian House Foundation Collection, Wolf Castle Garden, Langen)
• 1998 study of mountain painting
• In 1999, purchase of various mountain pictures by the Alpine Museum Munich
• 2000 Order and purchase of the painting „Nanga Parbat“ by Reinhold Messner – 10 more acquisitions for the various locations of the Messner Mountain Museums
• 2012 large-scale mountain-forest and river scenery
Works as an artist since the midd eighties.
Art teacher and leads workshops since 1998.
Independent artist since 1989.
"Painting is my life. There is no day in which I dont grab my brushes and paints to delve in the world of art.Interior design , sacral and facade painting
Andreas Weiermann is full time mathematician and self-taught artist.
In 2015 he joined the group of artists Art@DePinte.
His main interest is currently landscape painting while fascinated especially by
the interplay of impressionistic and expressionistic aspects.
He prefers to use strong colors and thereby Lilly colors supports him with their brilliance and high pigment content.